Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my crafty blog!  I am very excited to share with you some of my ideas and different classes I am offering! I can't wait to show you some of my projects!  I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator living in Puerto Rico, hence the blog name Stamping on the Island :)

I am currently working a lot with My Digital Studio, its a great program! It allows you to create different projects digitally and then send them to the printers to receive some beautiful albums and other projects!  I am currently offering classes on the program starting in September. 

Here are some of the projects I've been working on thus far:
A birthday card I created and then had printed and sent to me
an 8.5x11 scrapbook page created in less than 10 minutes
A thank you card I created
a 12x12 album page created for my Puerto Rico Scrapbook
The cover of my Puerto Rico Scrapbook
an 8.5x11 page created in under 10 minutes
This is a screen shot of the program!
a 12x12 page I created. You can change the colors of your pictures with the program, this time I changed them to match the background paper and accentuate the larger picture.
A 12x12 page created with pictures from a formal we attended
I love My Digital Studio, it's been a great asset to me in my crafting.  What is great is that I could finish an album and chose to email it to family, a great option for anyone far from home!  Please comment and let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Thank You card. I haven't gotten to play with MDS too much. Your stuff looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete