Monday, July 26, 2010

Mojo Monday 149

Here's the challenge sketch. 
And here's my version of the card.  I did this card in My Digital Studio.


And here is the recipe for the card:
Remember I used MDS, however you could create this card with the traditional elements as well.
Card Base: Baja Breeze Card Stock
Designer Series Paper: Elegant Soriee
Punches: Two Step Bird and Branch punch, Designer Label punch, Scalloped Square punch, and Square Punch.
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Embellishments: Brads in Soft Suede.
My colors were chosen based on the Designer Series Paper. I used Very Vanilla, Old Olive for the branch, Soft Suede for the ribbon and Crumb Cake for the accent color.

If you would like to purchase any of the following please feel free to contact me!  Please leave me a comment, as I appreciate feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment