Monday, August 2, 2010

Mojo Monday 150

Wow! Where did the weekend go? I can't believe it's been almost a whole week since I've posted last... Sorry for that!  Life got crazy last week!!
Here's the Mojo Monday sketch challenge:
And here's my rendering of the sketch... I did it on MDS again, just because I'm really enjoying using the program! I hope you all enjoy and maybe even play along? 
Recipe for the card:
Base of card is night of navy card stock
Mat for art piece is Bashful Blue
Designer Series Paper is Pear Pizzazz stripes.
I used a scalloped square and stretched it to be a rectangle.
I used the set All Holidays with Very Vanilla "ink"
I also used the edges set to create the flourish on the bottom.

If you would like to purchase any of these products please feel free to contact me :)
Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Leslie, what a nice card! I like the color combo, but I really like the flourish on the bottom of the card! The sentiment really pops right out - I like that. Question: What is an "MDS"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can answer my own questions! LOL!! I wondered how you "stretched" a scalloped square, but after reading a previous comment, I figured out that you used the "My Digital Studio" program. I'm not into digital scrapbooking or cardmaking at all, but this is a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I like that it's clean and simple; but that the flourishes at the bottom add a very elegant finishing touch! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete